- Price: £50
- Inspiration: Mata means “eye” in Indonesian Bahasa & takes inspiration from our Mata eye pendant. Our eye shaped pendant & ring both come in a beautiful Rainbow Moonstone & Larimar stone.
- Made from: Gold Vermeil (Sterling Silver with a 5 micron 22ct Gold plating) & Rainbow moonstone.
- Styling notes by Camilla: Wear solo on a middle finger as an elegant statement ring. I just love how this ring is solid, yet still refined. I’ve also worn this ring on the thumb, which I think is a really original look. For those with larger fingers, this looks super cool on a pinkie finger; like a cooler, more modern signet ring. Why not pair with one of our Mata eye pendants on a medium or long CANTIK chain?
- Gemstone - Rainbow Moonstone: Truly one of my all-time favourite stones. This stone has an eye-catching rainbow sheen, which changes from blue to a myriad of colours depending on the light. It’s moon-like qualities is why this stone represents new change & new beginnings. It’s also the June birthstone – I’m going to pretend I’m a June baby, just get some more of this stone in my life!
- Ring Sizing: Unsure what ring size you are, or where to start? No worries, I totally understand – most people are confused too! I would recommend using our sizing guide in our FAQs or drop me an e-mail as I’d be happy to help you as best I can. Not got your size in stock? Let me know!
- All our gemstones are natural, and therefore unique. There are small variations & markings in each stone, making each item different & totally exclusive to you.
- These items are gold vermeil, please read the enclosed care note or care instructions in our FAQs to ensure you protect & prolong the gold.
- We would advise storing the ring in the ring box provided.
With love, Camilla x