- Price: £35
- Inspiration: I was instantly drawn to this crystal for its unusual purple tone. Crystals not only look gorgeous, but they are said to have a powerful energy to them too - bonus. Also, how Bali is a crystal?
- Made from: Gold Plated (Sterling Silver with a 5 micron 22ct Gold plating) & Amethyst crystal.
- Styling notes by Camilla: I love including this amethyst adjustable in a ring stack, as its colour really creates a unique combination. Our adjustable collection is perfect for those who love to stack rings & switch up which finger they wear it on, as you can adjust the size depending on the finger.
- Gemstone – Amethyst crystal - This crystal has a clear, yet lavender tone to it. Also the birthstone of February; the Amethyst is a favoured crystal for meditation.
- Adjustable sizing: Don’t know what ring size you are? Yeah, that’s the same with most people. TA-DAH the solution – the adjustable ring. Starting around a UK size M & adjusts to size P this ring allows you to change up the finger, switch up your look, and more importantly caters for hot and cold weather (yeah, we’ve all had the hot swollen finger days). PS: Thanks to the rounded ends these rings shouldn’t pinch – you’re welcome.
- Adjustable ring care note: In order to keep the shape of your adjustable ring, enlarge or tighten the ring when it’s off your finger. Don’t put it on your finger and squish it to size, as you’ll misshape the ring over time. For more info, please do have a look at our FAQs page & Instagram.
- All our gemstones are natural, and therefore unique. There are small variations & markings in each stone, making each item different & totally exclusive to you.
- These items are gold vermeil, please read the enclosed care note or care instructions in our FAQs to ensure you protect & prolong the gold.
- We would advise storing the ring in the ring box provided.
With love, Camilla x