- Price: £40
- Inspiration: I’ve always been drawn to green & when I found out Peridot was my birthstone it was “ah-ha” moment. I originally created the Permata peridot pendant & thought it would look so gorgeous as a ring; & it does!
- Made from: High quality Gold plating (Sterling Silver, with a 5 micron 22ct Gold plating) & peridot gemstone
- Styling notes by Camilla: This ring is so special – wear alone or with a simple twist to draw you eye more to the ring. I’m also partial to wearing this alongside an Adjustable opal too.
- Gemstone – Peridot – Piercingly green this gemstone captures many hearts. Also the birthstone of August (Camilla’s birthday – just sayin’).
- Adjustable sizing: Don’t know what ring size you are? Yeah, that’s the same with most people. TA-DAH the solution – the adjustable ring. Starting around a UK size M & adjusts to size P this ring allows you to change up the finger, switch up your look, and more importantly caters for hot and cold weather (yeah, we’ve all had the hot swollen finger days). PS: Thanks to the rounded ends these rings shouldn’t pinch – you’re welcome.
- Adjustable ring care note: In order to keep the shape of your adjustable ring, enlarge or tighten the ring when it’s off your finger. Don’t put it on your finger and squish it to size, as you’ll misshape the ring over time. For more info, please do have a look at our FAQs page & Instagram.
- All our gemstones are natural, and therefore unique. There are small variations & markings in each stone, making each item different & totally exclusive to you.
- These items are gold vermeil, please read the enclosed care note or care instructions in our FAQs to ensure you protect & prolong the gold.
- We would advise storing the ring in the ring box provided.
With love, Camilla x